Your vehicle is an important part of your life. Whether it is used for different errands or for a road trip, maintaining the vehicle for its lifetime, your safety, and to also save you money in the long run is crucial. We at Transco Transmission & Auto Repair in Santa Rosa value your vehicle and work hard to ensure that you get the best service in the area.
The benefits of preventive maintenance show how important it is to follow through your vehicle’s maintenance schedule. In order to maintain your vehicle’s reliability and ensure that your safety is not compromised, it is important to get your vehicle maintenance at the right time. We at Transco Transmission & Auto Repair in Santa Rosa are committed to delivering the best possible service for you and your vehicle. Here are the different types of preventive maintenance:
- Engine oil filter: The engine oil filter is designed to catch different debris such as dirt and metal fragments so the engine oil remains clean.
- Engine oil: The engine oil is designed to lubricate the engine so it keeps the different components running smoothly and not overheat. Your owners manual should have the manufacturer specifications for how often to replace the engine oil.
- Tires: The tires are what your vehicle relies on to be able to safely travel. In order to prevent flat tires or excessive wear and tear, it is important to inflate it at the right pressure it needs to be at and to rotate it during its service intervals. Every six months or 6k to 8k miles is when they should be rotated.
- Wheels: Your wheels will eventually need to be balanced and aligned. This keeps the tires to wear evenly, keep your vehicle driving straight, and handle like how it is supposed to.
- Windshield wipers: While driving in inclement weather, the windshield wipers are designed to keep snow, rain, and dirt off your windshield. This is designed to ensure that your visibility is not compromised. The sun and regular wear and tear will make your wipers deteriorate over time. It is recommended that you replace them every six to twelve months.
- Battery: Your vehicle’s battery has a limited lifetime. They typically last anywhere between three to five years. This is an important component that supplies electricity to different parts of your vehicle.
- Spark plugs: Spark plugs are designed to start your internal combustion engine. This part tends to last pretty long; they should be replaced every 30,000 miles.
- Filters: Filters such as the air filter, cabin air filter, and fuel filter are designed to keep unwanted debris out. These filters should be replaced every 15,000 miles or whatever the owners manual states.
This is a comprehensive preventive maintenance checklist. While driving your vehicle, this is important to keep in mind and get regularly maintained. If you have any questions regarding your specific vehicle’s preventive maintenance plan, do not hesitate to bring your vehicle to Transco Transmission & Auto Repair in Santa Rosa. Our technicians are knowledgeable with working on various cars such as Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, and more! We will follow your vehicle’s specifications and also do usage based maintenance that is based on your driving style.
Your Quality Shop for Preventive Maintenance Service
Look no further than Transco Transmission & Auto Repair in Sonoma to fulfill all your auto repair needs. We've been fixing cars since 1966 and take workplace safety very seriously. Our Expert technicians have decades of experience and can take care of your vehicle, any model and any make. We treat every work order with the utmost importance, no matter the size of the service, and make sure each customer has the best user experience possible. Transco Transmission & Auto Repair in Santa Rosa is the place to go for high quality maintenance service.
We are dedicated to providing top-notch customer experience and will make sure any issues with your vehicle are fixed as soon as possible. Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
If you are in or nearby Sonoma County, California, Sebastopol, California, Santa Rosa, California, Napa County, California, or Healdsburg, California, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Transco Transmission & Auto Repair in Santa Rosa, CA, 95404 today! You can schedule an appointment with us by giving us a call at 707-544-6722. You can also find us online. Transco Transmissions and Auto Repair specializes in Transmissions and Auto Repair.