Isuzu was established over a hundred years ago in 1916 in Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo Ishikawajima Shipbuilding and Engineering Co., Ltd. and Tokyo Gas and Electric Industrial Co. worked together to manufacture an automobile together. In 1919, Isuzu built Japan’s first truck. From this point onward, Isuzu grew to be one of the world’s largest truck manufacturers. The United States got its first Isuzu truck in the Port of Jacksonville, Florida, on November 10, 1984. The first truck they exported was the KS22. The KS22 was a low cab forward truck with an 87 hp diesel engine and a manual transmission. These trucks were reliable, had a lost cost of ownership, and were easy to maneuver. These trucks were extremely popular, and Isuzu established Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc. in 1984, and since then, they have sold over 500,000 trucks in the United States.
Isuzu Models Today
Many truck drivers enjoy driving Isuzu trucks for its reliability, maneuverability, and high quality. Today’s Isuzu models include:
- N-Series Gas: The N-Series Gas truck can be retrofitted to be powered by LPG or CNG. The truck has a hexapod-designed cab for better visibility. Its GVWR/GCWR is 12,000/18,000 lbs. When your Isuzu N-Series Gas needs brake repair, you can come to Transco Transmission & Auto Repair in Santa Rosa.
- N-Series Diesel: The N-Series Diesel truck is extremely capable and powerful. It has a 5.2-liter turbocharged diesel engine with 215 hp and 452 lb-ft. of torque. These trucks are configurable to fit all your work needs.
- F-Series: The F-Series is a medium-duty truck with a 5.2-liter turbocharged four-cylinder diesel engine. These powerful trucks are designed for most industries and fit well in urban settings. When your Isuzu F-Series needs a transmission repair, you can come to Transco Transmission & Auto Repair in Santa Rosa.
Your Reliable Truck Repair Shop in Santa Rosa
Isuzu trucks are designed to be durable, reliable, and innovative. Their trucks can withstand your day-to-day work activities and serve your needs. However, your Isuzu truck will eventually need maintenance service or repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can take your Isuzu to Transco Transmission & Auto Repair. Proudly serving residents of Santa Rosa and the surrounding areas since 1966, our owner Dave Vigil has employed highly skilled technicians who go through extensive automotive repair training. At Transco Transmission & Auto Repair, our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we will make sure your truck is taken care of with top-notch service efficiently and cost-effectively. We understand that you rely on your truck for your work, so we will give it the best care as quickly as possible so you can go back to working with your truck.
Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- Local Family Owned Business
- Trustworthy Business
- Get The Job Done The First Time
- Years of Experience
If you are in Santa Rosa or the surrounding areas, feel free to give us a call at 707-544-6722 or go online at https://transcotransmissions.com/ to schedule an appointment at Transco Transmission & Auto Repair today! We have a review score of 100 based on reviews from 133 satisfied customers.
Transco Transmission & Auto Repair - Transco Transmissions and Auto Repair specializes in Transmissions and Auto Repair.